A place for misfit words, with no real pairings, come to life here, in aesthetic justice through the energy of aries.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ugh.

Time always forces me to brake promises. (And that wasn't a typo.)

Also, I've had this throbbing head ache on-and-off for several days, probably due to getting - total - 25 hours of sleep in the last week. Averages out to 3.5 per day. Very tired, but can't sleep.

I'm nearly done a sorrowful-reflective rhaspody on a recent event in my life. 1,000 words so far.

Recent quote from a recent dream: "If location is everything, my life must exsist within one hell of a tragic kingdom" - My dreamself. Tragic Kingdom is also the title of a No Doubt album, which is proably why I decided to use that word combination. Just giving "cred."

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Words A Ways From Here Headline Animator

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

StatCounter