A place for misfit words, with no real pairings, come to life here, in aesthetic justice through the energy of aries.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Love

I love
[kisses]
Every part
[kisses]
of your glorious body
[kisses]
Ravid cuteness!
[kisses]
blood and cum
[kisses]
scream and shout!
[kisses]
fissures in your skin
[kisses]
written with a subtle red
[kisses]
cries!
[kisses]
and then tears
[kisses]
over my knee
[kisses]
squirm, writhe
[kisses]
going to work on your bottom
[kisses]
so jocular, innocent, recalcitrant
[kisses]
[anything to escape !PAIN!
[kisses]
simple wants and needs
[kisses]
you didn't really mean wrong
[kisses]
but all the better
[kisses]
finally, with given all that you could give
[kisses]
you give
[kisses]
you get up
[kisses]
sniffling
[kisses]
!PAIN! lingering, you rub frantically
[kisses]
I stop you
[kisses]
a sorrowful look--"please?"
[kisses]
a light smack ON the face
[kisses]
hands fall back back to your sides
[kisses]
you stand in the corner,
with just one simple wish
[kisses]
another tear or two
[kisses]
that I peck away.

Can I snuggle with you? You are too cute.

Kisses,
G.L.A.Y.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

Words A Ways From Here Headline Animator

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

StatCounter